PERSOL supplies slack wax in a wide range of colors (yellow to brown) and viscosity levels (heavy or light). This commodity verifies from light to heavy grades based on its melting point, namely 50-52 C in light grades and 53-55 C is heavy grades. Slack wax is used mainly for producing paraffin wax and other wax derivatives like petroleum Jelly, foots Oil and so on.
Being present in more than 10 countries, PERSOL is one of the exclusive traders of slack wax in Iran and is pleased to provide it to a wide range of countries across the world.
Persol is also recognized internationally for its focus on guarantying the quality of low and High Oil content slack wax with arrangement of an international inspector to check the quality and quantity of the product during the loading.
- Paraffin manufacturing,
- Fuel industries
- Construction board,
- Rust protective products and moisture vapor barrier,
- Carbon paper and externally can be applied as good dust suppressants or controlled-release agents for various chemical and fertilizers.
|Kin vis at 100 °C||ATSM D445||6-3|
|Oil content %wt||ATSM D721||8-3|
|Melting point , °C||ATSM D87||55-60|
|Kin vis at 100 °C||ATSM D445||6-7.5|
|Oil content %wt||ATSM D721||7-11|
|Melting point , °C||ATSM D87||56 - 65|
- Custom blend capability to match oil content and melt points
- Unique capability to utilize and blend every soft and hard grade to produce optimum characteristics
- Straight chain paraffin for better waterproofing characteristics
|Kind of Packing||Net Weight||Net Weight of Empty||Gross Weight||No. of Drum in 20ft||Net Weight in 20ft||Gross Weight in 20ft|
|Tolerance : +/-5%|
|Drum||175KG||17-18 KG||193 KG||80||14 MT||15.440 MT|
|Flexi Tank||19 MT||100 KG||19.100 MT||1||22.000 MT||22.100 MT|